Our numerous tools and flexible reporting help hundreds of law firms nationwide make informed decisions everyday. Orion’s Financial Management software is available through a traditional on-site deployment as well as a hosted, secure online Cloud solution. Orion 5 allows users with multiple offices and work locations to track the location in which a service was rendered as part of each fee or time entry. This can be useful for firms that need to withhold income tax for employees that work for periods of time in a state other than where they reside. The updates are free to all Orion maintenance customers, who will be able to request the upgrade starting March 4.
Orion Law Management Systems develops and implements practice and financial management software systems for law firms. The company began software development in 1985 and was one of the first legal accounting software packages designed to run in a true multi-user, pc-based local area network environm… Orion has continued to advance the available features and functionality throughout the years.
Orion Law Management Systems, Inc information
Our entire reimbursement request process is now electronic and viewable in real-time. We especially like that the Reimbursement Manager generates alerts when a request has been denied or identified as needing ‘more information’. Orion’s system Orion Law Orion Law Management Systems, Inc is a valuable timesaver that benefits everyone at the company. With Orion ePay, a seamless and secure online payment system powered by LawPay, law firms using Orion can offer clients the ability to pay online by credit, debit or eCheck.
- Alliance Partners LawPay builds strategic alliances with trusted legal professionals who serve as consultants and referral partners, bringing users valuable solutions and consulting.
- Collection time at our firm has been reduced by using Orion to quickly and easily accept credit/debit card payments.
- Because conflicts checking can be a tedious and high-risk process, Orion has added new functionality to its intake and conflict avoidance system to make the process more efficient.
- I was impressed with the addition of Orion ePay powered by LawPay, which immediately allowed our firm to reduce steps in processing client payments via bankcard and eCheck.
The company currently specializes in the Information Technology and Services area. Its headquarters is located at Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The number of employees ranges from 100 to 250. The annual revenue of Orion Law Management Systems, Inc varies between 5.0M and 25M.
Orion Law Management Systems, Inc
Collection time at our firm has been reduced by using Orion to quickly and easily accept credit/debit card payments. We are very impressed with Orion’s integration with OpenEdge®. Dorough and Dorough has been an Orion client for many years now. We made the transition to Orion’s Financial Management Software once realizing we needed a more sophisticated and robust system at our firm.
Revenue-related reports now allow you to view the histories of assignments and effective dates for greater transparency and more accurate chronologies of events. Attorneys can view annotations by individual, then filter what is displayed to only include prebills that were edited. Because all edits are tracked as annotations, the original information is maintained so any change can be rolled-back or applied by the billing administrator with a single click. Orion Law Management Systems common email format is , being used 96% of the time. The most used employees email address of Orion Law Management Systems is , being used 96% of the time. A comprehensive report on a specific software product, aggregating feedback from real IT professionals and business leaders.
Key Benefits of Time Management:
Over the years we’ve valued the quick, responsive support we’ve received from Orion’s staff, as well as the new features and advancements made to the software itself. We certainly value the benefits of implementing Orion’s software at our firm. Users can https://bookkeeping-reviews.com/ create a single set of reserved words or different sets for different clients. This tool can also be used in the Prebill Manager to review all prebills or in the Bill Preparation stage, and can be applied globally or only against a specific client.
- This can be useful for firms that need to withhold income tax for employees that work for periods of time in a state other than where they reside.
- Obviously everyone put in a lot of time and effort to make it happen.
- This all-in-one software package has greatly improved operations at our firm and we are extremely pleased with our decision to implement Orion’s Financial and Practice Management software.
- EPreBill Manager on the desktop, showing the summary tab view.
- Orion centralizes your Financial Management, Firm Management and Practice Management delivering the competitive advantage you need to succeed.
- We certainly value the benefits of implementing Orion’s software at our firm.